“We comprehend and appreciate the application of complex benefit laws, regulations and rules.”
To reduce risk, companies must ensure compliance. To ensure compliance, one must have an understanding of the law. We comprehend and appreciate the application of complex benefit laws, regulations and rules. Our plans are professionally managed with a conservative approach. Crosby is a member of professional organizations locally and nationally that keep our staff informed of changing legislation in the benefits environment.
We believe that one of Crosby's strategic advantages is keeping our clients informed on all levels.
- We are diligent about communicating legislative changes to our clients.
- We work closely with our legal counsel to ensure all of our procedures follow legislative and regulatory guidelines.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to "coach" our clients through plan design issues, service issues and benefit questions based on our experience with other clients.
- We have the experience, expertise and certification to provide insightful and efficient consulting, without large fees.
Crosby offers formal compliance services in many areas including:
- Plan documents
- Form 5500 Preparation
- Nondiscrimination testing